California Family Law Firm Delivers Best Outcomes for Clients in Transition
Stockton attorneys with more than 35 years of combined experience represent clients in domestic relations, personal injury, criminal law, estate planning and bankruptcy cases
The Law Offices of David E. Drivon & The Law Offices of Catherine L. Huston offer skilled representation to clients in Stockton, California and throughout the surrounding area in San Joaquin, Alameda and Stanislaus Counties. With more than 35 combined years of experience, attorneys David E. Drivon and Catherine L. Huston represent clients in family law, personal injury, criminal law and estate planning cases. If you need a skilled divorce attorney to represent you in a child custody dispute, or if you cannot pay your medical bills following a car accident or have been accused of illegal drug possession, we have the experience to obtain the best possible results under the law.
Attorney David E. Drivon comes from a family of respected attorneys practicing in the San Joaquin area since 1942. The Humphreys College Drivon School of Law was named for his father, who was both a District Attorney and a judge. Practicing for more than 20 years, David now carries on the family name and tradition of excellence in law. He focuses on family law, personal injury and criminal law.
Attorney Catherine L. Huston has dedicated her legal career to the practice of family law, with a smaller practice in estate planning. She transitioned to law in 1996 following a successful career in corporate sales, marketing and meeting planning at Digital Equipment Corporation. Cathy draws on the rich experiences of her business and legal backgrounds to represent clients who come to her from all walks life.
We ground our law practice in the principles we have embraced throughout our careers: skilled representation, superior client service and compassion for clients. We have an outstanding record of professionalism. Clients can expect the following from us:
- Skilled representation — With more than 35 years of combined experience, David E. Drivon and Catherine L. Huston have a substantial file of case histories to use to help identify winning strategies for clients. We are equally skilled at litigation and mediation, using whichever approach will best advance a case.
- Compassion for clients — In their large practice in divorce law, David and Catherine often see clients who are experiencing great upheaval in their lives. We understand divorce affects the entire family. We take the time to listen to and understand our clients’ issues at these emotionally difficult times and then steer them through the legal process to get effective results. We put our clients at ease in the warm atmosphere and comfort of the charming country home that houses our practice.
- Superior client service — As our client, you receive personal attention throughout your case. We are available and accessible, returning calls and answering questions promptly.
- Record of professionalism — David E. Drivon and Catherine L. Huston are seasoned professionals. Since 1942, David’s family has been practicing law in the San Joaquin area, where his father was a district attorney and a judge. David is proud to carry on this tradition. Cathy brings to bear strong problem-solving skills acquired from both corporate business and legal experience to benefit our clients.
- Family Law — Our family law practice focuses on divorce, annulments, child custody, child support, spousal support, guardianships, domestic violence and restraining orders. We also prepare pre- and post-nuptial agreements and modifications in support and custody cases.
- Personal Injury — We handle all types of personal injury claims, including those caused by auto accidents, medical malpractice, unsafe products, slips and falls and unsafe work conditions.
- Criminal Law — We can help you with traffic violations and charges of assault and battery, DUI, drug possession, theft, domestic violence and more.
- Estate Planning — Our practice in this area focuses on probate, revocable living trusts, durable powers of attorney and conservatorships.
Contact our family law attorneys for an initial consultation
Call The Law Offices of David E. Drivon & The Law Offices of Catherine L. Huston at 209-463-4693 or contact us online for an initial appointment. We have the skills and experience to successfully represent you.